Wednesdays 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM @ at Parkway School, Greenwich, CT
September 11th – November 6th
Greenwich Soccer will offer 6 weeks of one-hour sessions for goalkeeper specific training. Age appropriate coed groups are listed below.
- Group Session coach: player ratio 8-1
- Designed for youth level goalies & Elite/College GK’s – ages 9 & up.
- Keepermax Spring camp provides group training with a focus on the Individual
- Keepermax Spring camp provides consulting services to promising collegiate talent
- Recommended for REC, TRAVEL, ACADEMY Team GK’s
- We teach technical foundations in each player required for this specialized position
- Ball handling, footwork, diving, reaction saves, real game situations, distribution and communication
- Each Keepermax camper will receive a 10% discount on Keepermax goalkeeper training gloves
- Keepermax Academy training shirt
Training sessions will be directed by Keepermax Goalkeeper Academy staff and Co-Founder Javier Decima who is currently the Men’s Associate Head coach/Goalkeeper coach at Fairfield University.
Keepermax Regional Training Center Location